Bunion Splint - Adjustable Hinged Brace ~ Big Toe Corrector!
- Order Processing time within 24 hours
- Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Fast Returns>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- BENEFITS: Relieves bunion pain immediately, straightens the big toe, and reduces the size of the bump.?Bunion Aid?treats the underlying foot function because it combines the comfort and convenience of a soft splint with the corrective support of a rigid splint.
- ADVANCED TECH: It’s mid-foot strap stabilizes the longitudinal arch and transverse arch while the toe strap pulls the big toe away from the second toe gradually.?The splint has a hinged mechanism that enables the big toe to flex while walking and adapts to the contour of the foot, especially around the inflamed area of the joint. This is especially important as swelling in this region is common.
- BUNION COMPLICATIONS– Ingrown nails, Hammertoe, Metatarsalgia, Bursitis, Blistering, Corns, Callus Progress in size and severity may develop into a severe foot deformity and difficulty walking. It is scientifically proven that non-surgical treatments can result in pain relief and permanent toe correction.
- STAY ACTIVE: With proper compliance, gait and balance are improved substantially. You can then resume activities such as yoga, ballet, tennis, running and golf.
- THE PRIMARY ADVANTAGE?of this bunion splint over the other rigid splints is the hinged mechanism. It allows natural flexing action of the big toe, gradually straightening the bunion through the range of motion. The ability to walk in the splint is an advantage at bed time as well, because one can get up without taking it off.
- You will receive one splint,?it fits the left foot or right foot. If you have problems in both feet?buy 2 & make it a pair and maximize your correction?& recovery time!
? Relieve the Hallux Valgus deformity and correct the Big Toe to its natural alignment.
? Ease big toe pain and soothe your sore feet at night; get straightened toes now!
? Cure the pain in your big toe joint due to Tailors bunion, Sports Injuries, Bunions, Corns, Arthritis, Calluses, Hammer Toe, Hallux Rigidus, Hallux Valgus and gout, etc.